original software partitionning

Hi

I work with SingleStep and Diabdata. I try to load two functions (as library) under singlestep, sepately, so I can update these functions independantly one of the other. So my main program is a sequencor calling these tho function :

main (void) { function1(/*interface 1*/); function2(/*interface 2*/); }

More over, there are some trouble like shared variables in RAM, symbols tables (for debbug), mapping definition, etc.

Is any one has already tested this method ?

What do you think about this ?

Steph Communication & Systems

Reply to
Stephane LELIEVRE