PC Fan connector

Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary

Translate This Thread From English to

Threaded View
Hi folks...can someone tell me the name or provide a part number of the
connector receptical that PC motherboard makers use for case and CPU
fans?  I am talking about the 3-pin part that goes on the motherboard.



Re: PC Fan connector

Quoted text here. Click to load it

Molex, pn 22-23-2031 (tin), 22-11-2032 (gold).


Site Timeline