Need Help

Hello , I am using a demo version of UMPS. I am simulating serial a/d converter LTC1296 provided by UMPS. The connections are fine and hope that code may also work. What i dont understand is how to provide analog input to the converter so that i can get didderent different digital output.(that is what is hardware simulation)

Anyone usong UMPS ,please help me

Thanks in advance Pravin Pawar

Reply to
PravinPawar