Intel Schematic Problem

I tried to download a demo board schematic from Intel for the PXA255
processor.  Two pages are blank, and two show components and wires, but no
text.  Does anyone have a clean copy?

I already sent Intel an e-mail about the problem.

pdf file is at

ftp://download.intel.com/design/pca/applicationsprocessors/schems/27870302.p
df

Re: Intel Schematic Problem

It's fine here, with Acroread v4 under Linux.  Do you use Acroread v5 by
chance?  I've heard of several people reporting similar problems.

HTH,
  Vadim

Re: Intel Schematic Problem

I upgraded to V6 after running into similar issues. Now ok.

Steve
http://www.sfdesign.co.uk
http://www.fivetrees.com

Site Timeline