LPC900 programming

I have LPC9107 chip on board and want to reprogram it.
I'm looking for schematic of programmer for these chips.
Is there any easy way to programm these chips ?

regards
--
........--->>> ooo <<<---........

Wojciech Lubicz-apiski

Re: LPC900 programming
Hi,

I don't know how feasible this is for you but at least it is a possible
soulution. The site http://www.lpctools.com list accessories for the
LPC900 family (as well as for the LPC2000 family).
There is a section "Programming Adapters".  For the LPC9107 you would
need to get a 14-pin adapter. By the way, the programming adapters work
with the Keil MCB900 board that can also be purchased at LPCtools or at
Keil or..?

Hope this helps, Schwob

Re: LPC900 programming
I have MCB900 'like' board with LPC932 device and try to program my
controller board with LPC9107 (it is soldered !) through Flashmagic but
it fails - device signature is always "FF FF ..". Maybe somebody has
some experiences with MCB900 and LPC900 programming through it.

regards

--

Wojciech Lubicz-Łapiński

Re: LPC900 programming
I did a a very basic parallel port adaptor using just a couple of
resistors and a diode. Wrote the programming sw in the old freebie
16-bit WinForth which accesses ports quite nicely. It just uses a simple
command-line interface but worked well when I did some 903's a while ago.

*Peter*