LPC2470 - SDRAM does not work

Hi,

my design "sample board" is connecting LPC2470 via 32 bit bus SRAM and SDRAM memory. SRAM works very well but SDRAM does not work. I use 2 devices WINBOND W9816G6IH, 512Kx2Banksx16bits. I need urgenly help somebody... how to setting EMC and init SDRAM to start works. SDRAM gets eror reading data after write. I thing init procedure is no right.

Thank you.

Reply to
Matej755

es

Hi Matej,

there is a group for LPC2000 and you might want to check this thread

An Schwob

Reply to
An Schwob in the USA