LL-34 PCB footprint? (FDLL4148)

Can anyone point me to a drawing of the suggested land pattern for the
LL-34 SMD diode package? I have several drawings of the _package_ from
Fairchild but no indication of the recommended land pattern.

Re: LL-34 PCB footprint? (FDLL4148)

Try http://landpatterns.ipc.org/default.asp

Leon

Re: LL-34 PCB footprint? (FDLL4148)

Thanks! I'm glad I didn't print that PCB, the guess I made was way off.
Fixed!

--
Here, in a large house, formerly a house of state, lives Mr. Tulkinghorn. It
is let off in sets of chambers now, and in those shrunken fragments of its