linux on AT91RM9200DK evaluation board from Atmel

Hi, i am new to embedded linux.

currently working with linux on AT91RM9200DK evaluation board from Atmel. I am facing some problem in using available device driver like that of RTC,serial port,Pio

etc.

My question is: How can i know about the functions offered by a particular driver? For example, consider serial port, here I have following drivers routine available:

.../linux-2.4.19-rmk7/driver/at91/drivers/serial/at91_serial.c .../linux-2.4.19-rmk7/driver/char/serial.c

many other routines are also there in char directory. I am unable to undersatnd which routine has to be called first?

at91_serial.c OR char/serial.c ???

I tried to google about the problem but could not find much. Can someone suggest me a

suitable link,thread or books where i can find some info about these matters.

thanx in advance ved

Reply to
vedant