FAT32 implementation on at91sam9260

Hello, I want to implement the FAT32 file system on USB host port for AT91SAM9260.My application is to to read/write the .txt file from the mass storage device. so please help me regarding to this topic....

I've never done something like this, so I'll be very pleased if you could give me some advice about this task. thank you..

shukla.prasad

You need to implement or find (perhaps buy) an embedded USB host stack that implements the USB mass storage class. It's no small job.

JJS

Reply to
John Speth

1) install Linux on '9260 board

2) connect USB storage device

3) $ mount /dev/sda1 /mnt/tmp

4) $ echo "hi there" >/mnt/tmp/filename.txt

5) $ umount /mnt/tmp

6) disconnect USB storage device

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! My life is a patio
                                  at               of fun!