digital radio transmitter schematics - Page 2

Re: digital radio transmitter schematics

What the fuck is 'sinngle duplex'

Presumably you mean half duplex and not simplex.

Re: digital radio transmitter schematics

Half duplex is what I meant. Posting before the 1st coffee of the day.

Re: digital radio transmitter schematics

You dont need to do any fancy encoding to transmit digital data.  Is
this anything like what you are trying to do???

http://members.cox.net/berniekm/cricket.html

--
Luhan Monat, "LuhanKnows" At 'Yahoo' dot 'Com'
http://members.cox.net/berniekm
Re: digital radio transmitter schematics
you can use RFpic solutions,which transmit with
ASK or FSK modulation technic.
For more info;
www.microchip.com

Re: digital radio transmitter schematics
look at rfm

Re: digital radio transmitter schematics
Search for "NRF401"
and also "NRF401 OATLEY"