Create device ram in uClinux

Hello

I have a little doubt with the design of a system with uClinux, the design consists of a Samsung S3C2440, 64MB of flash memory and 64MB of RAM. I need to create a unit in memory of 128MB, this would be easy to change the chipset by others over capacity, but what we need is another memory that is separate from the system, as a peripheral. Know as cover this story with other similar design that provides port IDE-44 and could make the ram memory to behave like a hdd through a CPLD / FPGA, but I think there will be another easy way to do this. Any guidance on how to do it?. Thank you very much.

Greetings, Antony.

Reply to
Potxoka