AT89C51SND1C

I am a college student and currently I am also handling a project on
MP3 Player, and I also chose AT89C51SND1C.

I need help, I have some questions if you don't mind answering.

1. May I know what Development software do you use for the chip?
2. What do you think is more suitable for a student with a limited
budget like me, the AT89DVK-04 or the AT89RFD-01, because I need
something with lots of information to build an MP3 Player
3. Does the AT89DVK-04 and AT89RFD-01 include the detailed
specifications of the board such as resistor values, IC part numbers,
etc?
4. Did you design any of them? if you did so,can i have them ?(is
there any condition ?)

Thank you very much for your help.

reply me plz @ truman snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Regards