AT89c51snd1c

Does anyone know the hardware programming method of the mp3 player chip, my bootloader is not working and i dont have access to a device programmer

Reply to
aravind

The boot loader can only be reprogrammed with a parallel programmer, according to the spec. We are in the process of building one for an avr, not sure if it is the same for 89C51. We just need to implement a chip erase mode to bring back Jtag on the avr.

Reply to
linnix

hi arvind , plz let me know where did u get the AT89c51SND1c board,??as i'm frustrated searching that in india.

ashis, umashis snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.> arav> > Does anyone know the hardware programming method of the mp3 player

Reply to
ashis

Hi,

I bourght a couple of the chips earlier and never got to use them. I think I have 5 chips left in the box. Let me know if you're interested. (It's only the chips - not a demo board...)

/RaceMouse

ashis wrote:

Reply to
RaceMouse

Mistakes here: 1. top-posting; 2. u and plz are not words; 3. ,?? is not valid punctuation; 4. I should always be capitalized. 5. India should be capitalized, as it is a proper name.

Paying attention to proper spelling and punctuation makes things much easier for the reader. Why offend someone you are asking to help you through pure carelessness?

--
"The power of the Executive to cast a man into prison without
 formulating any charge known to the law, and particularly to
 whether Nazi or Communist." -- W. Churchill, Nov 21, 1943
Reply to
CBFalconer

I am so glad CBFalconer is here to keep us in line.

Thank You

Reply to
Donald

I have a SND1 Demob V2.2 left from an abandoned project.

The TDA1548 is brocken, so there is no real audio output. I have a chip from TI which would match with some work.

Please send a mail if you are interested.

Greetings Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kloos

I have already built a programmer for 89C51 chip. if i just know the programming connections for AT89C51SND1C chip such as the address,data and control pins i can easily program it.

Reply to
aravind

I had received a sample from a distributor in bangalore the designed my own dev board with just the power supply,reset and clock circuitry and a TQFP80 adapter

Reply to
aravind

They are very similar, except that for the SND1C, P0 is multiplexed Address and Data. All you need are A15:8, AD7:0, ALE, RD, WR and ISP. You should be able to modify your existing programmer for it.

Reply to
linnix

Do you have any idea of how to select the the different functions such as to erase flash or program or read device id? I currently have a 89C51 programmer where it can be programmed or erased by changing the control signals on P2.6, P2.7,P3.6, P3.7.How is the same done in SND1C chip.Can u please tell me from where you have this information because none of the datasheets or reference material at atmel's website has any of this data.Thank you

Reply to
aravind