ITE IT8152G

Hi All!

Can somebody help me with a datasheet for the ITE IT8152G PCI-PXA bridge? The ITE site is alreade wiped out everything about it.

Thanks in Advance

FinisCh

Reply to
FinisCh

I have all the materials for the IT8152F RDK (Reference Development Kit) including datasheets, schematics, a Linux port, etc. The total size of this package is about 100Mbytes. Email me if you want to arrange a copy.

The 8152F was paired with the StrongARM SA1110. I can guess, that the

8152G is probably not much different.
Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards

Thanks! As I know only the case is different. I'll mail You soon.

Reply to
finisch

Dear Edward,

How are you!

Could you also send me the IT8152F RDK package? Our customer needs it as well, I cannot find them on Internet.

Please help me.

Thanks!!!

Reply to
HGP

Could you please send me the package as well? Thanks!

Reply to
HGP