Arium ML4100 Logic analyser with two pods for sale

Greetings,
I retired a couple of years ago and I no longer have use for my Arium
logic analyser.  I have a pod for 6502 that disassembles the code (a
little out of date by now) and a 100 Mhz pod that has just the digital
lines.  It's been a very good tool over the years and has never given
me any trouble.  I'd like to see someone put it to good use.  If
anyone is interested drop me a note.  My email is ahorne1 at comcast
dot net. and make an offer or ask questions.

Regards,

Art

Site Timeline