Arium ML4100 Logic analyser with two pods for sale

Greetings, I retired a couple of years ago and I no longer have use for my Arium logic analyser. I have a pod for 6502 that disassembles the code (a little out of date by now) and a 100 Mhz pod that has just the digital lines. It's been a very good tool over the years and has never given me any trouble. I'd like to see someone put it to good use. If anyone is interested drop me a note. My email is ahorne1 at comcast dot net. and make an offer or ask questions.

Regards,

Art

Reply to
Art K6KFH