Component Source

I brought a grab bag of ic's and there are a couple of parts I cannot source. Anyone know what these are(and possibly a datasheet)?

(+'s indicate the numbers are on different lines) SOC+873+9422 SN74H30N TM-66S+7748 I+898-1-R1K+8945 DM8092N

I was using datasheetcatalog.net and found 95% of what I had but I can't seem to get anywhere on these.

Thanks, Jon

Reply to
Abstract Dissonance

I+898-1-R1K+8945 is probably a DIL resistor array (1K). Is it white?

SN74H30N is a 74H high-speed TTL device i.e. like 74HC30 but not CMOS

BTW 9422, 7748 and 8945 are date codes - year and week.

Reply to
Andrew Holme

Andrew called it. More here: http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:vREL83QQYtMJ:northonline.sccd.ctc.edu/dogs/EET127_217/chap9_week2.htm+74H+high-speed+SN+Texas-Instruments+DM . .

http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:hXGTHABJJiAJ:

. .

I agree with Andrew. Probably built in the 45th week of 1989. . .

DM == Digital Monolithic N = plastic dual 4-input NAND

Reply to
JeffM

D'oh. Dual 5-input NAND

Reply to
JeffM

Ok, thanks guys. Anyone happen to know about the SOC one? I have about 30 of them but can't seem to find out what they are. Its a motorola ic but can't even find it on there site ;/ I think its a optoisolator but I'm just guessing ;/

Thanks, Jon

Reply to
Abstract Dissonance