Watch out...

Watch out leftist weenies...

Cheney will assume the power of the President tomorrow while W undergoes a colonoscopy.

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

Ahh, the wonders of modern medicine... With all the s^it in Washington, it's amazing this is only going to take 1 day!

Reply to
mpm

As if he hasn't had it all along?

--
Paul Hovnanian	paul@hovnanian.com
Free the Mallocs!

Maybe they'll get lucky,and find his head.

Reply to
PhattyMo

That's why the cries for impeachment aren't credible...it's hard to imagine Barbara Boxer prefers Cheney!

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
James Arthur

Cheny's or W's?

But seriously, this would mean we only a punctured bowel away from an even deeper dictatorship!

Reply to
no_one

or JT's nose

Reply to
feebo

I see where Bush signed an executive order prohibiting torture today. Just as Dr. Mengele was sharpening his proctological exam instruments.

The only tools one needs in life:
WD-40 to make things go and duct tape to make them stop.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Cheney can handle it. If you don't believe me then watch this --

Bob

Reply to
Bob

They are looking for his hat.

Reply to
MooseFET

I'll bet GW is the only one on earth that has to go to a dentist for that! bg

Reply to
bg

GW was done the conventional way, but I do hear that you had to go to the dentist for hemorrhoids ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

Or Cheney's watch.

--
Paul Hovnanian	paul@hovnanian.com
Free the Mallocs!
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

They're more likely to find Karl Rove's Timex up there.....

Reply to
mpm

That's long gone - GWB's arse sucked that in ages ago!

Reply to
ian field

How would a visit to a dentist be needed? - all he'd have to do is clench his teeth and punch his chin.

Reply to
ian field

So Cheney has been downgraded to president for a day?

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Well they do say "third time lucky".

ian field

On the subject of torture - how about a big hot spicy meal for Dubya after his polyp removal operation?

Reply to
ian field

Maybe some Castleberry's chili sauce?

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany