Sci-fi digital watch advise ?

hi..,

Electronic guys, How are you doing these days?

Coming to the point, I'm a kinda do it my self guy. so,

I'm going to make my own " wrist watch " ______

Specifications : -

step -i

a) It will keep track of my body temperature, b) Atmospheric Pressure, & c) Weather conditions.

step- ii

a) North-South Indicator( digitally ) b) At a particular place showing the strength of Earth's magnetic field, c) position of all the planets in our solar system.

step-iii

a) as usual boring digital clock, b) chronometer, c) alarm, etc.

I got these ideas, if you have any interested ideas, please add them. it would be very helpful for me.

Thank you :)

The One had written this post Traced Morpheus & what about Trinity and others ?

Long live Zion..

Reply to
junee

How do you show this? Hologram?

Reply to
linnix

I think it was Casio that made a watch that would show the positions of the planets on its LCD. Just a sec..

Yup. Here's a pic:

Greg Neill

imo best sci-fi watch is biotechnology where skin pigment changes like octopi to display the time. No batteries required.

See colour changing cuttlefish and octopi at:

Heck..brain implant might be better.

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com BC, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC

Your could modify one of my uWatch's:

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

This doesn't quite go back to steampunk, but it's definitely a retro watch design:

Ben Bradley