Transistor Tester.

Hi Guys,

A long time ago I came across and article that described a simple transistor tester. It was based on a multivibrator circuit and was able to identify which type "N" or "P" of the device connected to the test terminals. I've googled for "transistor tester" and get lots of hits trying to sell them but not what I'm looking for.

Thanks:

--
Best Regards:
                       Baron.

Baron prodded the keyboard

I've found what I was looking for. It was here:-

Thanks:

--
Best Regards:
                       Baron.