recovery of documents from a formatted drives

please goodday to you all,

I wish to inform you all that i need your assistance , cause my external had drive was formatted and very important documents are in there ,

so any means of recoverying them please render to me ?

thanks

Reply to
ACCURACY EZINWA

...and the next time you screw up your Windoze box, take your questions to the proper group

--one with *microsoft* in its name:

JeffM

There are pros who will do it for $1000 or so.

Backups are cheaper.

John

You could try this recovery software:

It saved me from disaster once.

Reply to
The Phantom

GetDataBack works quite well.

Reply to
qrk

On Apr 13, 11:44=A0pm, The Phantom wrote: > On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 12:49:22 -0700 (PDT), ACCURACY EZINWA >

Best $80 I ever spent. It took some time but recovered nearly everything - including the time I blew away the boot record on a USB drive.

G=B2

Reply to
stratus46