Re: No data communication on a Galaxy S5 FIXED

Finally, I can get a mobile data 4G connection! I got a new SIM card and that may have fixed it, but if so there was a delay because about the time it started working the tech at Consumer Cellular came back on the phone line and told me that even though all the settings on her end looked good she had reset the account anyway. She changed my plan to voice only, then changed it back to voice and data so everything got reset in the "new" account setup. The new SIM had been in and phone on a couple of minutes before the

4G symbol lit up, right as she came back, so who knows if it just took the phone that long to make a connection or if it was the reset, but my guess is that the reset was the fix. I wonder if Samsung will ever send me back my phone? They have had it for about six weeks now after saying 7 to 10 or 14 days to repair it, I'm using a second S5 I bought on eBay. Anyway, thanks everyone for the suggestions and encouragement.
--
Regards,
Carl Ijames