Need help On communication circuit.

hi,

I,m need some help about list of type of communication circuit, I can't find complete list, from basic to advance technic. I used to study the superegenerative circuit for long time, any can clear this problem. Or any suggestion will welcome.

thanks you, Phongphan Porana snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
kongp

The superregen is a solution for only one thing, cost. Without criteria pertaining to your challenge, you will only be guided to that one depth of knowledge, google....

Reply to
Dan Bloomquist

No, the superregen is the solution for the faults of the regenerative receiver. The regen was too finicky for a lot of use, going into oscillation when it wasn't desired (because somebody moved their hand or the antenna waved in the wind or a strong signal came on the frequency), a byproduct of the most gain and selectivity being right on that cusp before oscillation.

So Armstrong went back to solve the problem, and came up with the superregenerative receiver. It added other limitations, but it solved the problem of that finicky point where the most gain occurred but which easily slipped into oscillation. Thus the superregen worked for a lot of applications where simplicity was desired but more "stable" operation was needed, such as consumer equipment and equipment where no operator was present.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

???

Gain yes, selectivity no.

I never said it wasn't useful. Garage door openers come to mind. Not sure what your ramble leads to.......

Reply to
Dan Bloomquist