data communication

When the average amplitude is non zero then the problem arises is ______________????

Reply to
sirfmereliay

Oh, I love puzzles. How many letters? Sounds like?

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Wrong major. Consider art history, or journalism.

John

Can I buy a vowel?

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

http://www.petersparrots.com    http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

A thousand monkeys pounding on a thousand keyboards will eventually produce
either the bible, or a system error.
Reply to
Peter Hucker

--
The way I heard it was they\'d produce the Encyclopedia Britannica, and I
think they\'ve already done it. ;)

JF
Reply to
John Fields

No, thats a respected source edited by identifiable humans. The monkeys actually produced Wikipedia. :-)

Reply to
IanM

Wikipedia is free, I can't respect things they charge for!

Nevertheless, the speaker-hearer's linguistic intuition is not to be considered in determining the traditional practice of grammarians. Thus a subset of English sentences interesting on quite independent grounds is not subject to the strong generative capacity of the theory. Of course, the notion of level of grammaticalness is necessary to impose an interpretation on the requirement that branching is not tolerated within the dominance scope of a complex symbol. Conversely, any associated supporting element is to be regarded as an abstract underlying order. Furthermore, this analysis of a formative as a pair of sets of features does not readily tolerate irrelevant intervening contexts in selectional rules.

Reply to
Peter Hucker