OT: Best Pharmacy?

Well not yet perhaps - give it a couple more generations and we'll see.

--

John Devereux
Reply to

Phhhht. Go to coveredca.com and shop for plans. I have helped people who aren't very computer-versed sign up so I know. Smoker penalty: Zero. Non-smoker discount: None.

Now you can stick the head in the sand again and pretrend it ain't so :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

you

ple

n a

ave

.

penalty, which is far more equitable to the insurance pool.

The states have the authority to eliminate the surcharge, and that's exactl y what California did. So your initial statement "What little incentive the re was has been totally scrapped in Obamacare," is not right, it is Califor nia that eliminated it.

a/

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred