NEC uPD7220 Graphics Display Controller

Hi! I am researching a particular graphics chip necessary for a home brew vintage computer graphics project. I am looking for the NEC uPD7220 Graphics Display Controller (GDC) Design Manual.

If anyone has one they can point to an online version, scanned copy, or physical copy of the document I would much appreciate it.

Thanks in advance. Have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

PS, there are several N8VEM S-100 prototyping boards still available. So far, about half have been sold to hobbyists for test. Please see the N8VEM wiki for more details. I've built one and it works fine. It fits all my S-100 chassis just right so I think its ready.

Reply to
lynchaj

Send me an email.

Bob