ICP-WAFER-5820 High Display Graphics

Hi

I recently purchased a embedded ICP-WAFER-5820, CPU speed 266, Ram 30mb upgrade to 128mb.

Iam looking for a Embedded operating system that will accept windows programs, from what I beleive is out there, no such thing or a scaled down version of win 98 or win 95, storage memory not a problem, it would be great to have a small operating system.

Also high display graphics that can read the serial port.

Thanks Andrew.

Reply to
Andrew Hopkins

down

The only operating system that will "accept" Windows programs is Windows, although it is possible to run some Windows executables on Linux via wine (and more via VMWare, not that you want to buy it).

Reply to
larwe