Li-Charger IC: Searching for datasheet

Dear experts,

I'm searching for the datasheet for this IC:

Manufacturer obviously is Microchip Technology, but that's all what I've been able to find out. Therefore I do hope to find help here.

Thanks in advance

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner

This could be a custom chip by Micross:

In that case you won't get any information because it is proprietary to their customer. However, it can't hurt to ask whether they'd be willing to forward your request to that customer.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Joerg schrieb:

[...]

Hi Joerg,

thanks for the info but, hmm, I'm not convinced:

Micross' letter M logo starts more with a dot than with a (short) line ...

Best regards

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner

It does but the number on your chip does not fit the usual numbering schmeme at Microchip at all.

Another scenario would be a custom run at Microchip. AFAIK they offer that only for the high-rel market but I may be wrong or it may have been different in the past:

What I have also seen, and I don't know if Microchip ever did this, is ICs from regular manufacturers packaged in a special fashion for a large customer. Then they get a unique number, nobody else knows what is in side and nobody talks.