charger li-ion batt?

I would like to plug a non original charger to a phone with li-ion

3.6v,550ma batt; I have 1. 5v,400ma and a 2. 5.6v,700ma should I use 1. or 2., &I suppose charging electronics is integrated in batt/phone?
Reply to
j_slobo

It's not really possible to answer that with the info you provide. How much current does the phone take on charge? My charger is rated at 5V at 580mA (at least I think so - the writing on it is tiny).

Can you find the spec for the original charger on the web?

Reply to
CWatters

Hi well the one google suggests for ( T28, T28 world, T28z. T29. T39d. T60, T60d, T60lx. T61lx, T61d, T61z. T62u. T68, T68i. R320) is DC 4.5V-9.5V, Max 800mA I do not think however the li-ion are charged with above their rated current?

Reply to
j_slobo

Probably not but don't forget the charger will also be powering the phone if it's on.

Find a 5V 1A device. Should be lots around cheap.

Reply to
CWatters