hoe to draw bidirectional dc dc converter for dc nano grid in ltspice

BTW I wasn't just kidding when I asked "what page." This doesn't sound familiar.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Then there was Vlad Vassilievsky.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

I remember him, but didn't know he passed. I don't remember Virg Wall though.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Yeah, Vlad died suddenly a few years ago.

Virg was an old-time NASA guy from the Apollo era, iirc. Certainly a

1960s aerospace dude.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
ElectroOptical Innovations LLC

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

well put! )

Reply to
M Philbrook

Jamie is another - along with NT and Tom Del Rosso - who really wouldn't be missed. Like them - and perhaps to a marginally greater extent - he contri butes nothing positive to the forum, and fails to appreciate other people's positive contributions because he doesn't know enough to recognise their v alue.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

I'm not sure it's mentioned in AoE III, and the x-Chapters, which are almost finished, may not explicitly discus it. But it's certainly implied. For example, with zero load current, and in voltage equilibrium, there's still a high inductor current flowing back and forth each cycle, with an average value of zero.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

I found a draft writeup from seven years ago, but I'm not sure if it's progressed further, I'll check at home.

 Thanks,
    - Win
Reply to
Winfield Hill

Thanks that is something I never saw anywhere.

Do you mean it's implied in the X-Chapters but not the main book or the

2nd Ed?
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso