For Prototype 2 layer PTH PCBs

If you want to get your double-sided PTH boards (either 1 to 5 prototypes or mass production), made with High Quality PCB material(European, NOT from far-east), silkscreen, solder resist etc. at LOW PRICES (all at Euro) then take a look at:

Regards

Reply to
danai

hmmmm, no postal address that I could find on the site, think I'll stick with Olimex

martin

Serious error. All shortcuts have disappeared. Screen. Mind. Both are blank.

Reply to
martin griffith