Cannot find connector :o(

I need a simple (preferably crimped to make it manufacturable) panel mount (~1.5mm thick, snap-in) connector something like 39-01-4033 (2 and 4 pins). There is a twist: it has to accept 26AWG wire (another end of cable is PicoBlade). Apparently finding what one needs is harder than it seems. Any suggestions? Thanks

Reply to
Michael

JST ?

piglet

Reply to
piglet

Don't Molex make a range of contacts for that series? If none accept

26awg then how about crimping a bootlace ferrule on the 26ga to bulk it up to more like 18ga?

piglet

Reply to
piglet

I found out that Molex makes 22-28AWG pins for MiniFit Jr connectors (e.g.: 39-01-2021). They make MiniFit Jr pins for 16AWG too - pretty impressive range!

Reply to
Michael

+1

Big fan of the MiniFit Jr line...I use them in all recent designs.

Reply to
DemonicTubes