Need to find a replacement motor.

I was wondering if someone knew where I might find a replacement gear motor. I'm not sure but I think it is a DC motor here are the markings on it.

PRO MOTOR (that text is large and on an arc)

CE (in letters twice as large as the 2 lines to the right of it.)

ES EMC G2ME TS0991075-E-16

The motor has a 4mm shaft that is 25mm long with a 2.75dia x 1mm long stub on the end of the shaft. The shaft is about 10mm off center in the housing which is 42mm dia and 21mm thick. It has 2 ears on opposites sides with mounting holes that are 50mm apart and are 3.5mm dia.

--
Chris W
KE5GIX

"Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM,
learn more at http://www.defectivebydesign.org/what_is_drm"

Ham Radio Repeater Database.
http://hrrdb.com
Reply to