Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: PIC assembler error messages
Snippets from assembled code: MPASM 5.41 10-31-2015 17:51:56 PAGE 1 LOC OBJECT CODE LINE SOURCE TEXT VALUE 0036 1B86 00106 T4L: BTFSC PORTB,K1.4 ; Wave enable input, 1 => enabled 0037 2846 00107 GOTO...
1
1

OT: Gold???
Why the Government Hates Gold By Bill Bonner, editor, The Bill Bonner Letter Prices are being discovered again? by free declaration of buyers and sellers. Owners of Greek stocks are discovering that...
106
106

OT: repetitive SPAM
Occasionally, we, Oil 4 Less(R), get spam "queries" for product, and we use a boilerplate response (created due to close similarity and frequency). That response answers all questions and asks for a...
20
20

OT: PIC16 divide and/or multiply routines
..that WORK. Any references, please?
38
38

The Story of the Marshall Amp
First shown about a year ago, the BBC have just repeated "Play it Loud: The Story of the Marshall Amp". If you missed it then, and can get it, it's available for the next 4 weeks at:
6
6

OT: Bwahahahaha!
53
53

How do I convert LTSpice netlist/asc to a pcb-lesstif netlist?
I've just found myself hand-copying a circuit from ltspice to gschem again for use with pcb. Is this really necessary or can it be automated? I don't actually need the gschem schematic either......
8
8

3 Phase BLDC motor sizing
A motor question: So, I asked some motor guys for a size of a 15W 3 phase BLDC motor They came back with a 70mm diameter size motor Then, did some googling and came up with this 35mm dia motor: I...
7
7

Teardown Sites
Hi I work on pumps, and I would like to get some teardowns (costs and if possible technical inputs also). Including electronics, power drive, hydraulics etc I have found and but AFAIC see they have...
6
6

OT: get paid y the airlines
** From a newsletter: One simple rule has put thousands of dollars in my family's pockets over the years... Knowing this rule makes dealing with your next canceled flight far easier... and could save...

OT: Does this style of cookie manager exist?
Does this style of cookie manager exist? To me an ideal cookie manager would do this... Accept cookies when I visit a page, but delete when I leave the page, _except_ for those I designate that I want...
19
19

Cranshaft Position Sensor
I got the dreaded P0340: Crankshaft Position Sensor failure code, but the v an is running fine. Did some web search and it's a common problem. Most v ehicles with this problem still works, but some...
32
32

current divider
Interesting thing about current divider is that current through resistor R1 is directly proportional to resistor R2 value, while current through resis tor R2 is directly proportional to resistor R1...
4
4

Air-core coil design
So I wanted to make a coil earlier this evening. The initial requirements were: Voltage across coil of one to several microvolts. Load resistance/impedance unknown, but probably around 50 ohms or so....
1
1

Bat Z
Which AA battery has the lowest impedance. i.e. can supply the highest initial amperage? --- news:// - complaints: ---
3
3