current divider

Interesting thing about current divider is that current through resistor R1 is directly proportional to resistor R2 value, while current through resis tor R2 is directly proportional to resistor R1 value. It might be confusing at the first glance, but it is quite logical. If neighboring resistor is l arge, more current will flow through out given resistor and vice versa.

Read more.

and also calculate:

tml

Reply to
Patrick Chung

Don't feed the troll. ...Jim Thompson

Yes, it is confusing. You are confused.

If the current through R1 is proportional to the value of R2, we could increase the R1 current without limit, by cranking up R2.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Oh, and i thought that i could divide it up for some to go this way, and some to go that way. And maybe some of the spare current could be used for Obama change.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Don't forget the "Hope"

We lost Bob's Hope and Johnny's Cash, so what else is there?

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook