Subject Author Posted Replies

PING: Robert Macy
How's the ground shaking up there in New River ?:-) ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan...
2
2

Chinese radio in DC
This is hilarious. It sounds like the FCC doesn't own any radios.
2
2

Parallel analog switches.
Hi I want an SPST analog switch to work at 0-30V with maybe 500mA continuous current. One easy way (there are no serious price constraints) would be to parallel several switches in one or more...
32
32

HW for reading OCR data
Hi. I have one problem. I need to read data from one LCD keypad but the problem is that i can not put camera in front of lcd keypad because end user will not see what is done... Is there any way to...
21
21

my hypothesis/proof that pi is a normal number
Hi, I think there is proof pi is a normal number based on tests I did with it. I hypothesise (based on testing to 60million digits of pi) that the vast majority of any block of 80,000 digits selected...
11
11

What happens when one watches a test blast from too close?

OT: PIC assembler error messages
Snippets from assembled code: MPASM 5.41 10-31-2015 17:51:56 PAGE 1 LOC OBJECT CODE LINE SOURCE TEXT VALUE 0036 1B86 00106 T4L: BTFSC PORTB,K1.4 ; Wave enable input, 1 => enabled 0037 2846 00107 GOTO...
1
1

OT: Gold???
Why the Government Hates Gold By Bill Bonner, editor, The Bill Bonner Letter Prices are being discovered again? by free declaration of buyers and sellers. Owners of Greek stocks are discovering that...
106
106

OT: repetitive SPAM
Occasionally, we, Oil 4 Less(R), get spam "queries" for product, and we use a boilerplate response (created due to close similarity and frequency). That response answers all questions and asks for a...
20
20

OT: PIC16 divide and/or multiply routines
..that WORK. Any references, please?
38
38

The Story of the Marshall Amp
First shown about a year ago, the BBC have just repeated "Play it Loud: The Story of the Marshall Amp". If you missed it then, and can get it, it's available for the next 4 weeks at:
6
6

OT: Bwahahahaha!
53
53

How do I convert LTSpice netlist/asc to a pcb-lesstif netlist?
I've just found myself hand-copying a circuit from ltspice to gschem again for use with pcb. Is this really necessary or can it be automated? I don't actually need the gschem schematic either......
8
8

3 Phase BLDC motor sizing
A motor question: So, I asked some motor guys for a size of a 15W 3 phase BLDC motor They came back with a 70mm diameter size motor Then, did some googling and came up with this 35mm dia motor: I...
7
7

Teardown Sites
Hi I work on pumps, and I would like to get some teardowns (costs and if possible technical inputs also). Including electronics, power drive, hydraulics etc I have found and but AFAIC see they have...
6
6