DC/DC converter 19TI AIH found in dioneep DCP100 MP3 CD player

I'm looking for the datasheet of the DC/DC converter 19TIAIH that I found in the MP3 CD player Dioneer DCP100, if anyone can help, that will be good.

Reply to
heavytull

I'm looking for the datasheet of the DC/DC converter 19TI AIH that I found in the MP3 CD player dioneer, DCP100. If someone has it, It would be good if he could send a copy to me.

Reply to
heavytull