Coax Cable, Connector & Adapter Catalog

Please email or call for your free copy of our latest coax connector,
adapter, cable assembly & bulk coaxial cable catalog.

No minimum order

No handling fees.

email: snipped-for-privacy@aaarfproducts.com
call: 949 481 3154
fax:  949 388 5448
mail: AAA RF Products, 949 Calle Amanecer, San Clemente, CA 92673 USA

Re: Coax Cable, Connector & Adapter Catalog

And *no* WWW URL this time (See thread in sci.electronics.equipment)

I think they got the message :-)

Re: Coax Cable, Connector & Adapter Catalog

Not at all.  The spammers at this company treat Usenet as a write-only
medium.

Site Timeline