PCBTemp.Exe (calculating PCB trace temperature rise)

Does anyone happen to have a copy of Doug Brooks' program PCBTemp? (It calculates temperature rise in PCB traces based on the plating, current through the trace, etc.) He used to have it freely downloadble at his company's web site

but it's now been replaced by a newer program... that's no longer free (or even 'almost free' -- the replacement is $150).

Hence, if anyone could provide me with a pointer to where the free version might still be available for download, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

---Joel Kolstad

Reply to
Joel Kolstad

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:sN5Zsx5RCxAJ:

JeffM

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:sN5Zsx5RCxAJ:

Thanks! I should have thought to Google for the .Zip variety!

Reply to
Joel Kolstad