Looking for print out of IVEX Windraft file

I'm looking for someone who can make a printout of an old IVEX Windraft file I have. When I did some remodeling I layed out all the electrical work with Windraft. I thought I made a number of hard copies but can't find them. The Windraft disks I had wouldn't work with Windows 10 and my new computer so I'm stuck. I have the file but can't open it to print it. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Pete Petrik

I was able to finally to get my file printed so this post can be closed.
Reply to
Pete Petrik