Looking for print out of IVEX Windraft file

I'm looking for someone who can make a printout of an old IVEX Windraft file I
have. When I did some remodeling I layed out all the
electrical work with Windraft. I thought I made a number of hard  copies but
can't find them. The Windraft  disks I had wouldn't work
with Windows 10 and my new computer so I'm stuck. I have the file but can't open
it to print it. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Looking for print out of IVEX Windraft file
responding to
http://www.electrondepot.com/cad/looking-for-print-out-of-ivex-windraft-file-29445-.htm

I was able to finally to get my file printed so this post can be closed.

Site Timeline