Barcode Label Printing in everyday life

Now I know im not the only one who has had problems trying to do their own barcode label printing. I started trying to print my own about 6 months ago but kept encountering lots of problems. I downloaded good software and bought a label printer (Zebra), but still I came across problems. Does anyone have any suggestions on software to use? Im close to giving up and really need some help!

Thanks

------------------------------------- barcode label printing/a>

Electronics Enthusiasts' Community of the Net Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - sci.electronics.cad - 15400 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to