WTB: SAA3049 IC

Looking to buy one off SAA3049 IC (Philips IR decoder).

Anyone have a spare one or know where I could get one otherwise it's
down to writing software for a micro.

TIA

Alan

--
Sell your surplus electronic components at
http://ozcomponents.com

Alan,

I think we still have some at work.

How many do you need?

I will have to let you know on tuesday as Monday is a Holiday here in NZ.

Cheers

John

Re: SAA3049 IC

Thanks for the offer John.

After further searching and looking at the specs I ended writing s/w
for an Atmel 2313 to do the decoding and display - only want to
display one piece of data at a time on a test unit - and I was going
to have to use something to convert the data into sensible outputs
anyway.

Once again , thanks

Alan

--
Sell your surplus electronic components at
http://ozcomponents.com
Re: SAA3049 IC
SAA3049 replacement with Philips 80c51 micro

http://www.elektor-electronics.co.uk/Default.aspx?tabid28%&year20%03&month=-1&art50%331&PN=On&SearchText =

JG

Re: SAA3049 IC
On Mon, 6 Feb 2006 00:45:49 +1100, "Joe G \(Home\)"

Thanks JG.

I decided to roll my own using an Atmel 2313 as a receiver/decoder.

Thanks again

Alan

--
Sell your surplus electronic components at
http://ozcomponents.com
Re: SAA3049 IC

Dear Sirs,

We do have stock of  SAA3049AP or   SAA3049AT.

If you are still looking for this, pls let us know.

Our delivery cost is USD 10.00 to Aus. ( 7 to 14 days )
USD 28.00 to Aus. ( 3 days )

Waiting for your idea !

--
Patrick Cheung
townt.com

 Nathan Road, Mongkok. Mail order? I don't think so!

GB

Site Timeline