Source for UF2007 ultrafast diode?

1000V 2A DO-15 75nS max

Anyone know of a source for these ex stock in Oz, preferably without a
ridiculous MOQ/MOV?

Re: Source for UF2007 ultrafast diode?

X-ON have them, as Oz reps for mouser.

http://www.x-on.com.au/StkSrch/search_main.cgi?show_internal_table=&q=UF2007-T

David

Re: Source for UF2007 ultrafast diode?

yes, I'd already checked them out (as I have an account there).  But the magic
words "indent" and MOV rear their head(s).  That - and time - are why I was
looking for an ex-stock-Oz solution.

Re: Source for UF2007 ultrafast diode?

Indent just means you need to pay for them before they will ship, and
can't return them. There is no mention of MOV. The page lists a price
for a qty of one. It suggest you order the pack size, but that is not a
requirement. The delivery charge is $15.

We normally get our deliveries within 3-4 days from Mouser.

David

Re: Source for UF2007 ultrafast diode?

:1000V 2A DO-15 75nS max
:
:Anyone know of a source for these ex stock in Oz, preferably without a
:ridiculous MOQ/MOV?

If you can fit a DO27 device in the space why not buy a pack of 10 FR307 (1000V
3A) for $3.45 from Jaycar?
http://www1.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=ZR1052&CATID33%&formCA%T&SUBCATID38%8

Re: Source for UF2007 ultrafast diode?

Might fit, a bit tight, but they are waaaay too slow at 250/500nS.  The UF
series are ultrafast 50nS/75nS which I guess is why there aren't any in Oz.

Re: Source for UF2007 ultrafast diode?

Are all of those parameters equally important to you?

Dave.

Re: Source for UF2007 ultrafast diode?

Dunno about equally, but all are presumably important or the designer
could/would have gone for something less exotic.  This is a SMPS repair where
they have gone dead-short across the primary side caps.  I expect the 1000V is
only so that they survive "normal" transients, unlike the one which zapped them
both.

Re: Source for UF2007 ultrafast diode?

Will a STTH208 be good enough?
http://au.farnell.com/jsp/search/productdetail.jsp?sku13%11872&_requestid38%112
800V 2A DO-15 75ns
Stock in the US, so you'll have to wait a few days extra.

Dave.

Re: Source for UF2007 ultrafast diode?

Thanks Dave, but if I have to import it'll probably be the Mouser/Diodes Inc.
genuine part through X-on.

Re: Source for UF2007 ultrafast diode?

http://au.farnell.com/jsp/search/productdetail.jsp?sku13%11872&_requestid38%112

The thing about Farnell is that they won't charge you any extra if it's in
stock overseas instead of Australia. They absorb the cost as part of their
regular internal transfers. So the only difference you notice is a few extra
days delivery time.

Dave.