source or cross for damper diode

Looking for source or cross for damper diode FMPG5F

Many thanks

Reply to
gstringe

On 28 Apr 2005 19:00:21 -0700, "gstringe" put finger to keyboard and composed:

The FMP-G5FS is available from

for $5.10.

The specs are:

Manufacturer: Sanken Vrm : 1500V Io : 10A Ifsm : 50A Vf : 1.7V @ 10A Ir : 50uA trr : 0.7us

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Reply to
your name here

I finally found the original last night at

They are about 3 bucks plus shipping. I bought the HOT for this monitor on ebay for 5 bucks and got it in my hand in 3 days.

Thanks guys gws

Reply to
gstringe

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 07:49:24 -0500, your name here put finger to keyboard and composed:

I typed the part number into the search engine at

This told me that the manufacturer was Sanken. I then had two choices, the Allegro/Sanken website, or
who I knew from past experience to be a Sanken distributor.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar