Source for tpa0212

Hi Guys, well i have been getting some good ones this week.
I have a Digitrex portable dvd player in for repair with a faulty audio
output ic.
This ic is SMD and is a TPA0212, AND IS 24 pin.
Does anyone know where to source one in OZ.
Thanks
jOE

Re: Source for tpa0212

put finger to keyboard and composed:

You could try TI's distributors, otherwise request a free sample:

http://focus.ti.com/docs/prod/folders/print/tpa0212.html

- Franc Zabkar

Re: Source for tpa0212

Hi Franc,

Pretty common fault with these units. Last two i looked at were
damaged so badly that the tracks around the TPA0212 ic were burnt and
unserviceable.

A mate of mine found a source for them outside OZ. Neither he nor
myself have had our repair estimates approved on these devices to find
out what their supply is like.

I'll ask him who they were if you have no joy finding a supplier here.

Cheers,
Sam

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:33:28 +1100, Franc Zabkar

Re: Source for tpa0212

Thanks guys.Sourced them through digikey.com.
$1.98US each.
Thanks for the info.
Cheers
Joe