Source for tpa0212

Hi Guys, well i have been getting some good ones this week. I have a Digitrex portable dvd player in for repair with a faulty audio output ic. This ic is SMD and is a TPA0212, AND IS 24 pin. Does anyone know where to source one in OZ. Thanks jOE

Reply to
valiumboy

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:52:49 GMT, "valiumboy" put finger to keyboard and composed:

You could try TI's distributors, otherwise request a free sample:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Hi Franc,

Pretty common fault with these units. Last two i looked at were damaged so badly that the tracks around the TPA0212 ic were burnt and unserviceable.

A mate of mine found a source for them outside OZ. Neither he nor myself have had our repair estimates approved on these devices to find out what their supply is like.

I'll ask him who they were if you have no joy finding a supplier here.

Cheers, Sam

Reply to
kaselectremovethespamblock

Reply to