Security camera DVR info. wanted.

I was wondering if someone in the group has used a RPDVR4K 250GB HDD
DVR FOR SECURITY CAMERA RECORDING. Radio Parts Group is selling this.

I would like to know if it records audio.

And if the unit can be set up to sequentially show a full screen view
from each camera or a fixed screen showing all 4 cameras.

If sequential view is possible. how long is each camera view shown
before showing the next?

Thanks,
Russell.

Re: Security camera DVR info. wanted.

"Griff"

**  The data sheet says it has one audio channel.

http://www.radioparts.com.au/ProdView.aspx?popup=1&Category=SXDD2005&Product43%150996&ProdDesc=RPDVR4K+4CH+250GB+HDD+MPEG4+DVR

But be aware that monitoring or recording other people's conversations is
highly illegal.

You cannot just add a hidden mic to each security camera.

.....  Phil

Re: Security camera DVR info. wanted.
Thanks for the reply Phil.
The last time I looked on the RPG web site, there was only a very
brief description of the DVR.
I have just had another look and they have since added a great deal
more.

Russell.

Re: Security camera DVR info. wanted.

"Griff"

** Kindly adjust your settings on Google Groups.

I understand you click on Reply, then Options and pick the one that quotes
previous text.

Right now, you are " posting in mid air "  with no quoted text or even the
name of the poster you are replying to.

Better still,  drop GG and get yourself a real newsreader.

.....  Phil

Re: Security camera DVR info. wanted.

:
: But be aware that monitoring or recording other people's
conversations is
: highly illegal.
:
:
: .....  Phil

Well now that you brought it up, how is "The Turner Tape"?
You know, the one that you allegedly recorded of Patrick
Turner and you on the phone.  Remind us all again what he
told you.  Hint:  "GAGF"

TT

Re: Security camera DVR info. wanted.

Tell that to many of the servos I've been too that explicitly state (at
the bowser) that they're monitoring/recording both video and audio.

Re: Security camera DVR info. wanted.

"Jeus"

** While you are speaking with their staff.

 So not snooping on a private conversation.

 Fuckwit.

......   Phil

Re: Security camera DVR info. wanted.

Really? Speaking to staff at a self-serve bowser?

You're the only one who said that.

Indeed you are, Phallison.

Re: Security camera DVR info. wanted.

"Jeus"

** That is simply where the sign is   -  fuckwit.

** I am very often the only one saying the correct thing.

It is not illegal to record a conversation that YOU are a party to -  cos
that is not " someone eles's conversation".

You are also entitled to record a conversation if the parties agree to be
recorded.

......   Phil

Re: Security camera DVR info. wanted.

LOL, I'll have to remember to take a photo of what the signs say - but
even then you'll just find some other psychotic justification for
yourself anyway.

Yes, so the toasters whisper to you late at night, don't they?

You believe what you like. I guess someone like would have to, just to
get by day to day.

Re: Jeus = Jerkoff + Bullshit

:
: "Jeus"  =  Jerkoff  + Bullshit