Recent Aldi purchases - Page 2

Re: Recent Aldi purchases

Can't seem to find a chainsaw on their website. How long is the bar on
it? If it's 18 inch I'd be very very interested.

Re: Recent Aldi purchases

Can't seem to find a chainsaw on their website. How long is the bar on
it? If it's 18 inch I'd be very very interested.

15inch bar, but it's OK for firewood.  For the weekly specials sign up  for
a weekly [friday] e-mail

Re: Recent Aldi purchases

What brand did you get? I recently bought a Ronson one for my office
and after putting 15 litres of water through it it still makes plastic
flavoured coffees.

Site Timeline