Re: Well little Johnny baby

Gee, these comments have certainly added to interesting and worthwhile
debate on the matter. I not really interested in your bed habits and
I'll leave the drug taking to someone else.

Re: Well little Johnny baby

Enjoy being considered a "low act" by the likes of you ?

Certainly.

Re: Well little Johnny baby

Well let's see now.

I've worked out that you're comfortable with an anti-gun zealot
ranting about guns and gun owners on aus.electronics, but get all
upset when an alternative view is posted on the same forum.

I've worked out you're the sort of person who makes inane allegations
about a persons sexuality if you disagree with them on a political
issue.

I've worked out you're an advocate for the unnecessary use of drugs
such as Valium.

Have I missed anything?

Site Timeline