You might enjoy this. I certainly did.

SOLVING the Mystery Behind a Soviet Spy Bug : A True Masterpiece of Technical Elegance!

John S

SOLVING the Mystery Behind a Soviet Spy Bug : A True Masterpiece of Technical Elegance!

John S

Caught that one yesterday.

He did a pretty good job of describing that bug.

boB

Reply to
boB

The device was solved decades ago... but you tube has been pushing theses videos at me too. is there new information?

Reply to
Jasen Betts

Well... Yes, there certainly is that little thing too I suppose.

So besides "THAT" Mrs. Lincoln..... How was the play ?

boB

Reply to
boB