Philips eoclick fluorescent starter - Page 3

Re: Philips eoclick fluorescent starter

Didn't know about all the various metal radioisotopes.  I also frequently
saw welded construction (a long time ago).

?-)

Re: Philips eoclick fluorescent starter
   ..maybe the reference is a soldered joint; the crimp obviously
eliminating the lead.
   Some of the designs may have a small amount of radioactive component
to stabilize ionization level.

Re: Philips eoclick fluorescent starter

deuterium mixed with the neon

tinned leads on the capacitor.

--
⚂⚃ 100% natural

Re: Philips eoclick fluorescent starter

radioactive hydrogen mixed with the neon

tinned leads on the capacitor.

--
⚂⚃ 100% natural

---

Re: Philips eoclick fluorescent starter

  In my experience, a majority of starters lack capacitors.
--
 - Don Klipstein ( snipped-for-privacy@donklipstein.com)

Re: Philips eoclick fluorescent starter

Why don't you buy an electronic ballast to prolong the life of the
lamps? They come in many sizes and shapes so you can replace almost
every existing ballast.

Re: Philips eoclick fluorescent starter

Well, I could, but that really wasn't the point.

Sylvia.

Site Timeline