Panasonic CQ-RG133W car cassette CD socket.

I have a Panasonic CQ-RG133W car radio/cassette player and a Pioneer CD player I would like to install.

The CD has line output sockets and the tape deck has line input sockets. But, the tape deck has a 8pin DIN socket for connecting to a CD stacker which would also connect to the line input sockets.

Does anyone know if I can apply 12v to one of the pins in the DIN socket to make the tape deck accept the audio from the Pioneer CD player?

Thanks, Russell.

Reply to
Griff